A list of pet peeves:
- Cracking knuckles.
- Un-flushed public toilets.
- Loud talkers. Double points for profanity or politically charged rhetoric.
- Issues that take math to solve. More specifically, issues that require geometry to solve.
- Girls who wear makeup to the gym. Also, girls who do their hair for the gym. Also, girls who wear perfume to the gym. And finally, girls who sit on the recumbent bike and text at the gym. Double points if they are skinny.
- Smelly grocery stores.
- The word “tacky” and all those who use it. It’s tacky.
- Unsupervised middle school and high schoolers on the same CTA car as me.
- Stars, which I hate. They’re creepy.